• Native Language:
      • Albanian
      • Home Country:
      • Albania
      • Current Location:
      • Albania

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation help is urgent!!!

I am writing to ask information at a university I am willing to apply.

can you help me correct any mistakes and I would also appreciate any comment and suggestions.
    Thanks in advance

Dear Sir or Madam,
    My name is . I am writing to enquire information about applying at your university.
    I am very interested in your university, firstly due to the facilities and advantages it offers as also as the opportunity to learn more about German culture. I would like to study Medicine as I would like to help others and make a difference, but also as I consider being a doctor one of the most rewarding jobs.

I am currently studying at the last year of ‘’ Gymnasium . Up to now my grade is 10. I have TOEFL iBT 97/120 points and also Diplome de Langue Française Niveau B2 Du Conseil de l’Europe.
    I have been studying German for two years and my language level is B.1.
    I am interested to know what types of procedures I need to follow and the all the necessary documentations I need in order to apply at your university.

I would be grateful for any information you can give me and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Yours faithfully,

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: help is urgent!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christin93 View Post
    I am writing to ask information at a university to ask FOR information. I am willing to apply. (You want to apply to it; you mean to. You are going to. 'I am willing to' suggests that you don't really want to but are going to do it anyway! If you want to be non-commital, say 'I am considering applying...'.)

can you help me correct any mistakes and I would also appreciate any comment and suggestions.
    Thanks in advance

Dear Sir or Madam,
    My name is . I am writing to enquire ask for information about applying at to your university.
    I am very interested in your university, firstly due to the facilities and advantages it offers. as also as I would also relish the opportunity it offers to learn more about German culture. I would like to study Medicine as I would like to help others and make a difference, but also as I consider being a doctor one of the most rewarding of jobs.

I am currently studying at in the last year of ‘’ Gymnasium . Up to now my grade is 10. I have TOEFL iBT 97/120 points and also Diplome de Langue Française Niveau B2 Du Conseil de l’Europe.
    I have been studying German for two years and my language level is B.1.
    I am interested to know what types of procedures I need to follow I need to do and the all the necessary documentations I need supply in order to apply at your university.

I would be grateful for any information you can give me and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Yours faithfully,
    Good luck.

b
    Last edited by BobK; 21-Feb-2011 at 16:29. Reason: Fix format

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Albanian
      • Home Country:
      • Albania
      • Current Location:
      • Albania

• Post Thanks / Like