• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Europe
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

help

Well my request has no relation neither with language nor with studies, I am an english student and I have a poblem with myself...The problem is I am not an extraversion student and whenever I think to share some ideas my face blushes and my anxiety rises..I find my self confortable while talking to the others in writing...So I wanted to ask you ,here, in this website as native speakers and to advise me to get rid of anxiety also if you have a helpful website I'll be so thankful.....thank you

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: help

I'm a notorious blusher. Even when I am the subject matter expert on something, when I have to address other people, I go bright red. I actually feel very comfortable doing public speaking, so this blushing is just a part of me. Keep going forward and let them remember the smart things you said and not your rosy glow.
    I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Europe
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

Re: help

Thank you so much for taking my request in consideration I really appreciate that, if you accept let us exchange our e-mails cause I want to talk to a native speaker to improve my language, if yes send me your adress mail through a massage here for more security. Thanks again and have a nice day