[General] Help me proofread this report, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellena

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Guys, thanks a lot in advance!
I need a little help with this one!

Customer care training programme

Introduction
The purpose of this report is to choose the customer stuff care training programme for our company.

Findings
We have talked to two providers offering customer care training: Excellence Training and Bannerdown.

Excellence Training
We’ve contacted Excellence Training office. They report that they can provide our graduate training programme with telephoning and time management courses. They also have special experience. However, they can’t start programme until the end of October, so we won’t be able to deal with it until the end of the year deadline.

Bannerdown
Although they have no experience in customer care training, they have already carried out a lot of training courses. We can start in August. Moreover Bannerdown’s course costs 10% lower.

Reccommendations
Due to the investigation, we recommend to use Bennerdown for customer stuff care training programme.

Ellena

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Now the report seems like OK to me, just that she writes "stuff" not "staff". And she shouldn't use contractions like: "We’ve contacted", "won’t", "can't".

What about the phrase "They also have special experience"?
Is it normal to say so? Or is better to write "expertise", I guess?

Do we say: "the end of the year deadline" and "Due to the investigation, we recommend..."?

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Yes, it should be customer staff. (My suggestions in red.)

Customer care training programme

Introduction
The purpose of this report is to choose the customer staff care training programme for our company.

Findings
We have talked to two providers offering customer care training: Excellence Training and Bannerdown.

Excellence Training
We’ve contacted the Excellence Training office. They report that they can provide our graduate training programme with telephone and time management courses. They also have special expertise. However, they can’t start the programme until the end of October, so we won’t be able to deal with it until the end of the year deadline.

Bannerdown
Although they have no experience in customer care training, they have already carried out a lot of training courses. We can start in August. Moreover Bannerdown’s course costs 10% less.

Reccommendations
As a result of our research, we recommend using Bannerdown for the customer staff care training programme.

I don't think you need deadline after end of the year, but I could be wrong. (October, of course, isn't at the end of the calendar year, so maybe you are talking about the fiscal year, which can be different from the calendar year.)
:)

Ellena

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Thanks a bunch, RonBee!!! You have made the matter so much clearer!:-D

Status