[General] Would please Check my Writing Style??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maihad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Hello .. I am trying to check if I am eligible for this University or not .. all suggestions are welcome ..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would you please tell me if I am eligible for your MBA program after examining my profile? I am expecting to complete BSc in Accounting in June 2011 with cumulative grade point average of 3.1 out of 4 from Ajman University of Science and Technology U.A.E. I am interested in applying to Monash fulltime MBA program by the second semester of 2011. I intend to set for the IELTS on the 16th of April but I will only be able to report the score on the 29th when scores will be posted online. I should also inform you that I have a professional experience of five years in middle level management where I serve as collection supervisor in Sharjah Municipality - Paid Parking Department. I also hold an associate degree (1995) from Newbury College, Brookline Massachusetts, U.S.A. I am hoping to win a scholarship from The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research U.A.E who would fully finance my study only if I submit an admission offer from reputable MBA program. Finally, please note that I am 38 years old with two years old child.

Best Regards,

Majid M. Alsuwaidi

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello .. I am trying to check if I am eligible for this University or not .. all suggestions are welcome ..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would you please tell me if I am eligible for your MBA program after examining my profile? I am expecting to complete a BSc in Accounting in June 2011 with a cumulative grade point average of 3.1 out of 4 from Ajman University of Science and Technology U.A.E. I am interested in applying to Monash for the fulltime MBA program by the second semester of 2011. I intend to set (sit?) for the IELTS on the 16th of April but I will only be able to report the score on the 29th when scores will be posted online. I should also inform you that I have [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] professional experience of five years in middle level management where I serve as collection supervisor in Sharjah Municipality - Paid Parking Department. I also hold an Associate degree (1995) from Newbury College, Brookline Massachusetts, U.S.A. I am hoping to win a scholarship from The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, U.A.E who would fully finance my study only if I submit an admission offer from a reputable MBA program such as yours. Finally, please note that I am 38 years old with two years old child.(Is this last sentence really relevant/necessary?)

Best Regards,

Majid M. Alsuwaidi

See minor revisions above.

Status
Not open for further replies.