Interested in Language
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Dear teachers,

I really need help from teacher's community about the preparation of IELTS because this time my target is to score band 8.

I have appeared in British Council IELTS exam this feb and my scores are given below:

Writing Score 6.5 band
Speaking 6.5 band
Reading 7.5 band
Listening 7 band
Overall band score = 7

I am going for 2nd attempt this April 2nd and my target is band score 8 in each area. Plzzzzzzzzzzzz guide me how I can bottle this jinnie in this little time.

I am waiting for the reply.............

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
To be honest, that's a huge improvement for such a short time and not IMO a very realistic proposition- to get writing up by 1.5 points in under a month is very difficult indeed. If I were you, I would give yourself more time.

Last edited:

Zahra Naqvi

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
To be honest, that's a huge improvement for such a short time and not IMO a very realistic proposition- to get writing up by 1.5 points in under a month is very difficult indeed. If I were you, I would give yourself more time.

Plz if you could extend some support it would be the kindest favour. I m not the one scared of hardwork. One month means 30 days and one can make a difference in days. I appeared in 1st month with the prep of just 2 days but this time wana go 4 a big target so started efforts so long before.

Waiting for your prompt reply. Plz it would be obliged if you could help in preparation as well.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
[STRIKE]Plz[/STRIKE] Please, if you could extend (? offer, provide) some support it would be [STRIKE]the kindest[/STRIKE] a great favour. I m not [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] one who is/to be scared of hardspacework. One month means 30 days, and one can make a difference in days. I [STRIKE]appeared in 1st month[/STRIKE]sat the examination the first time with [STRIKE]the prep of[/STRIKE] just 2 days' preparation, but this time [STRIKE]wana[/STRIKE] want to go [STRIKE]4[/STRIKE] for ?a big target , so started my efforts so long [STRIKE]before[/STRIKE] in advance.

Waiting for your prompt reply. [STRIKE]Plz[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] I would be obliged/grateful if you could help in preparation as well.
I honestly can't think of any way in which members of this forum could help - unless someone has the time to comment on a couple of full assigments a day. Even then, as Tdol said, what you are hoping for would be a huge improvement; it's not a very realistic proposition.

I realise that your message, above, wasn't presented as a piece of IELTS work but, even so, it contains worrying errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.