Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Ihave problems in speaking English,beacause i am leaving in an arabic country and i started loosing my English language because i do not speak English with any one.Also i feel that i have a very poor language and i want to reach it .So please help me.

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Yes - you must speak and hear English to become familiar with it.

Listen to or watch the news in English, get book tapes read in English, and find others who want to speak and listen.

anishjp

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
South Africa
Hi

Welcome to the forum! I believe that speaking in English is as important as reading and listening. Below are some of the methods that I follow besides speaking.

• Reading newspapers, novels & articles.
  • Listening to BBC News & British Council podcasts.
  • Visit English learning forums.
<Not a teacher>

haresh89

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Gujarati
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I also having same problem mem but more then u because my grametical mistakes are also in my sentense. i am suffering from my communication skills. i am engineering student in india and my familly can not not speak english and i am felling bed to speak with my friend because i am thinking that i could be wrong .pls suggest me a friends who can chat with me about general duscussion.

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
There are many, many Utube presentations on the computer.

Short ones on such subjects as carpentry, cooking, car repair or lectures can help you. Instruction videos tend to speak more slowly.

You also must find other people your age who want to practice English. Put an ad in the paper, if necessary. Meet at a coffee shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.