• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

• Post Thanks / Like

correct it for me

Flower is a beautiful thing for me.I like it so much and to give all person that.I love flowers to exepress my love and recpect for them.We can see the flower in many places such as:garden house and farms.It have a many beautiful colours like:red,light pink and dark pink,yellow and white.for me I like the red flower becous it meems the love.I wanna give my teacher this flower to exepress my love and recpect for her

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: correct it for me

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dally View Post
    1. Try not to be impatient. You looked depressed at the lack of response only 91 minutes after you first posted.

From the forum guidelines: People come into the forum at the time of their choosing. Most questions do get answered fairly quickly, but it may take a couple of hours. We do not guarantee an instant answer. Please try to be patient as the forum gets hundreds of posts every day.

2. I realise that most people do not give a lot of thought to the title of their threads. You, unlike some people, did give a helpful title to yours - we know what it's about before we open it . However, 'correct it for me' sounds very abrupt, and may have caused some people not to open the thread. If you are going to use the imperative, that is fine, but we usually add 'please' to that form. The absence of 'please' may have made some people feel that they did not want to bother looking at your thread.

3. I am not just going to lecture you and ignore your post! I have to leave now, but I'll be back in a few minutes to look at it.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Flower is a beautiful thing for me.I like it so much and to give all person that.I love flowers to exepress my love and recpect for them.We can see the flower in many places such as:garden house and farms.It have a many beautiful colours like:red,light pink and dark pink,yellow and white.for me I like the red flower becous it meems the love.I wanna give my teacher this flower to exepress my love and recpect for her
    Try:
    Flowers are beautiful! I like them very much. I use flowers to express my feelings. We can see flowers in many places. (People like them so much that they cultivate them. They also take them inside.) Flowers come in many colors: red, white, pink, yellow, and others. I like red flowers because red stands for love. I want to give my teacher a red flower to express my love and respect for her.
    What is the subject of this brief essay. How might you rename this thread?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

• Post Thanks / Like

Ronbee has given you one version. Here is another:
    Flowers are beautiful things for me. I like them so much; I like to give everybody that I love flowers to express my love and respect for them.

We can see flowers in many places. They have many beautiful colours, red, pink,yellow and white. I like red flowers because they signify love. I want to give my teacher this flower to express my love and respect for her

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your answers, RonBee and 5jedjon.

(Well I thought somebody needed to say it.)

Rover