[Essay] a essay about sport. Can you help, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pham_uyen88

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi
I'm very weak at writing. And I'm going to take Toefl so please help me to check this essay. And if possilbe, can you give me some ideas about the topic? I really need your help!

Topic:
Some people prefer to play team sports, while the others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why.

Sport is one of the essential parts in human beings’ life. It helps us to gain not only the good health but also the interesting, enthusiastic and thrilling feelings. Anyone who wants to play any sport needs to spend time for practising. However, it’s said that there are many reasons in choosing team sports or individual sports.

To begin with, there are many people like playing team sports, for examples: football, basketball, volley ball… The team sports usually contain at least two members in a team. Therefore, the team can develop the strength and decrease the weak points of each member. Through team sports, the cooperative spirit and team work can be developed. In addition, when playing team sports, there are more many people and more compatitive between two teams so that the games will become more thrilling, enthusiastic.

In the other hand, individual sports also attract a huge number of participants to join. The reason is that individual sport seem to be more flexible and convinience to practice and play in the busy life. Moreover, the players can be trained the independent spirit. In my free time, I usually go swimming because my time does not allow me to join and pracitce in the team games. I can easily go to the swimming pool in my building whenever I am free. Swimming let me become healthier.

In conclusion, although the selection of playing any sports also depends on the flexible of time, the characteristic of this person but either team sports or individual sports will benefit us a good healthy and optimistic attitude.

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
pham_uyen.
I hope this is helpful for you.

Sport is one of the essential parts of a person's life. It helps us to not only gain good health but gives our lives interest, enthusiasm and excitement. Anyone who wants to play a sport needs to spend time practising. However, it’s said that there are many reasons for choosing either team sports or individual sports.
To begin with, there are many people who like playing team sports like football, basketball and volleyball. Team sports usually contain at least two members in a team, therefore the team can develop the strengths and lessen the weak points of each member. Through team sports a cooperative spirit and teamwork can be developed. In addition, when playing team sports there are more people competing between the two teams, so that the games can become more exciting and enthusiastic.
On the other hand, individual sports also attract a huge number of participants. The reason is that individual sports seem to be more flexible and convenient to practice and play in a busy life. Moreover, the players can be trained to have an independent spirit. In my free time I usually go swimming because my time does not allow me to practice and join in the team games. I can easily go to the swimming pool in my building whenever I am free. Swimming lets me become healthier.
In conclusion, although the decision to play any sport depends on the time available and the type of person, either team sports or individual sports will benefit us with a healthy and optimistic attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.