Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Education is the knowledge which lead human toward success, Therefore education is necessary for every human being. education gives awareness to human life, where they can find out the solution of the problem.
Education is important both for man and women. In most of countries education has given less importance for women. But we have to give chance to women to get education. And more the 50% of world population consist of women. Therefore Government should build school, colleges and university for women.

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
writetwolearn.
I hope this is helpful.

Education is the knowledge which leads humans toward success, therefore education is necessary for every human being. Education gives awareness to people, showing them where they can find out the solution to a problem.
Education is important for both men and women. In most countries education for women is given less importance, but we have to give women the chance to get an education. More than 50% of the world's population consists of women, therefore governments should build schools, colleges and universities for them.

WriteTwoLearn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
thanks JMurray. I will write another essay soon in this thread.

WriteTwoLearn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Re: Economic prosperity of nation is directly proportional to the level of literacy

Economic prosperity of nation is directly proportional to the level of literacy in it

Education is the most important issue in our daily life. Without educations success is impossible and education is the only way to the success. Therefore we have to improve our educational system. There are many possible ways to improve education and the most important is to make free education for primary and secondary schools. Because most of people could not get education due to pority. Secondly the government must invite well educated teachers of all fields from different countries. And student must be send to foreign countries for higher educations.

Once education improved, literacy rate will increase and it will automatically increase the economy. Because economy need well educated people. Who must build different industries and factories with full equip machineries, which cause to increase the economy and improve agriculture system. Therefore education is important for prosperity of nation.

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
The economic prosperity of a nation is directly proportional to its level of literacy.

Education is the most important issue in our daily life. Without education success is impossible, and education is the only way to that success. Therefore we have to improve our education system. There are many possible ways to improve education and the most important is to introduce free education for primary and secondary schools, because most people can not get education due to poverty. Secondly, the government must invite well educated teachers in all fields from different countries, and student must be sent to foreign countries for their higher education.

Once education improves, the literacy rate will increase and it will automatically improve the economy. The economy needs well educated people who must build industries and factories with fully equipped machinery, enlarging the economy and upgrading the agriculture system. Therefore education is important for the prosperity of a nation.

WriteTwoLearn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
How to behave with childrens
Our life is the most difficult if we do not learn how to live and for living tolerence is the most important factor. We must to understand the behavior and behavies the key point to the sucess
behavior is the only altitude which differentiate human with animal. behavior is the state whcih will take human towards sucess. there are alot of people whose behavior is good with any one and they are living sucessful life. the person whose behavior is not good with others they can face many difficulties. Therefore we have to make ourself good human and act with good behavior.
The condition where we have to behave in a better way is a little bit hard and difficult but with passage of time we get commands on our behavior. First thing we have to learn is to respect our elders and love the childrens, in response they will also show their respect. with children we have talk softly and we have to understand there problems, In this way they will also react in better way. Hance everyone human has some good qualities and those who have the quality of behaviorr they will challenge the unverse. Therefore we most react with eveyone with good behavior.

WriteTwoLearn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
please some one check my essay.

luschen

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You might get a quicker response if you start a new thread for each essay. I am not a teacher, but I am happy to give my opinion of your essay

You keep saying good behavior, but you never really define what you mean by good behavior. I don't really understand the thesis - "good behavior is the key to our success" The title says how to behave around children and your essay mainly says "Behave well around children" The last line of your introductory paragraph should answer this question and the next paragraphs should build on that.

I would give more examples, pick three specific ways we should behave towards children -
For instance, be tolerant of their mistakes, treat them with respect, teach them to respect their elders - specific behaviors like that. Then write a short paragraph about how we can carry out each behavior

WriteTwoLearn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
thanks for suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.