Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Puerto Rico
In life lots of people ,who really want a stage or a point in their life to achieve,where they can wave his/her hand to those people who motivated and supported them to reach to their destiny.but people lack of these .... A people are like a lonely fish in the sea,who have to fight for their life,but in this journey,that fish faces various modes of life and some time fish needed a hand to cross that channel.when fish saw around it self and hope for a hand which comes for help...but fish is surrounded by darkness...let see fish would be able to survive or not..

EnglishRyan

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
China
Lots of improvement needed here, anandvibhor. Firstly, what is going on with your punctuation? I see commas everywhere, full stops followed by lowercase letters and multiple cases of ellipses (the dot dot dot '...'). As I am sure you are aware, English sentences begin with capital letters and end with full stops. There are 2 spaces (when typing) following the full stop.

I think you need to get basic punctuation down before you start worrying about other areas of grammar. Come back with a revised version employing proper punctuation and I'm sure someone will be happy to take a good look at it.

Good luck!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.