• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

i want to know

hallo Mss/Sir i want to introduce my self i got my bac last year with distinction and i have registred in high learning teaching school i have chosen english since i adore it i love it and i love every body uses english i know that i still a beginner but i want to exel and to be the best teacher so i want to talk to you may be you can help me if you are a techer please accept me as a student i promise you to be loyal if you are a student please accept me as friend iwant to learn english pleaaaaaaaaase

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: i want to know

Welcome to the forum, Janat Dina. First of all, your English is much better than my Arabic, but you have a lot of work to do.

Start by correcting your own work. Take these words that you wrote and try to correct your mistakes:

hallo Mss/Sir i want to introduce my self i got my bac last year with distinction and i have registred in high learning teaching school

There are at least 12 serious errors in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure is the above passage. See how many you can find, post your revisions, and I, or one of the other teachers here will help you,

Learning a new language is not something that can be done in a hurry. It takes patience and hard work. Please stay in touch with us.