Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Dear collegues,

I am working in warehouse as a shift superivisor. so i have to communicate with purchasers,suppliers and end users also.

please help me to write some nice mail for following reason:-
--------------------------------------------
1. Mail to Enduser

I would like to request you, send a technician to our store to check following items which were supplied by JONES REFRIGERATION under L.P.O# 5150. but the part number of the supplied items do not match with our descriptions.

CATCH ALL FILTER DRIER, 1 1/8" OD, FOR SAC 4B
COIL CONTACTOR 240VOLT,HN-53-CD-208

Kindly look in to this matter .For more information don't hesitate to call me
----------------------------------------------------

Check this letter and suggest me......

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
1. Mail to Enduser

Please send a technician to our store to check the following items which were supplied by JONES REFRIGERATION under L.P.O# 5150, as the part numbers of the supplied items do not match our descriptions.

Kindly look into this matter. For more information don't hesitate to call me.

Rover

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates

Rover

Is this right now?

I would like to request you,Please send a technician to our store to check the following items which were supplied by JONES REFRIGERATION under L.P.O# 5150, as the part numbers of the supplied items do not match our descriptions.

Kindly look
into this matter. For more information don't hesitate to call me.

Last edited:

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
2. Mail to purchaser about wrong items (check this)

Dear xxx,

As We discussed over phone, I would like to Inform you that above mentioned supplier(yuc Trading Company ) send 9 no's of batteries against L.P.O# 283 are Wrong. As per our requirements, which is BATTERY, N 50L , (last time same supplier, supplied FB Brand) but this time supplier supplied Tokyo brand.End user suggested us to Keep FB brand in Store. So Please Inform supplier to take it back and inform the supplier to replace it ASAP.
Kindly look into this matter and do the needful.
For you more assistance feels free to contact me

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
3.Mail to Store In charge about Expiry Items

Dear YYYY ,
We received MILK POWDER 2.5KG against L.P.O # 443 from SS Food Stuff on 28-Dec-2010. After checking with all of our stock Milk powder in the location, it is with regret to inform you that there are 33 pieces of MILK POWDER 2.5KG is going to expire on march 2011. according to our consumption,our stock will not be going to finish before the expiry date. last time Mr. XXX (Store Admin) Informed supplier to a replacement of same item with the further future expiry date. But supplier Refused to Replacement.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
[STRIKE]I would like to request you,[/STRIKE]Please send a technician to our store to check the following items which were supplied by JONES REFRIGERATION under L.P.O# 5150, as the part numbers of the supplied items do not match our descriptions.

Kindly look into this matter. For more information don't hesitate to call me.

Rover

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
thank you,

i m waiting to answer for my other mail contents also.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Dear YYYY ,

We received MILK POWDER 2.5KG against L.P.O #443 from SS Food Stuff on 28 Dec 2010. After checking our stock of milk powder, we regret to inform you that there are 33 pieces of MILK POWDER 2.5KG which will expire in March 2011.

According to our consumption, our stock will not be going to move before the expiry date. Last time Mr. XXX (Store Admin) asked the supplier for a replacement of the same item with a later future expiry date, but the supplier refused to replace it.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Dear xxx,

As we discussed over the phone, the above-mentioned supplier (yuc Trading Company) sent nine batteries against L.P.O. #283 which are wrong.

We need BATTERY, N 50L, (last time the same supplier supplied FB Brand) but this time the supplier supplied Tokyo brand.

The end user suggested that we keep the FB brand in stock, so please ask the supplier to take them back and replace them ASAP.

Thank you.

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Thank you Very Much Mr.Rover_KE. your helping me alot.
now

4.Mail to Purchaser About shortage of supplied itmes

Dear xxx,

Kindly, I would like to Inform You above mentioned Item Supplied by Supplier XYZ trading on 09-jan-2010 was less nails. As per (requirements) Delivery notes (d.no # 969) its 100 pieces in one packet but we got in those packet only 90 pieces.inform supplier to replace this as soon possible.

Kindly look in to this matter and do the need full.

Regards,

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
CHECK THIS MAIL IS PERFECT?

Dear xxx,

above-mentioned supplier (ABCTrading Company) sent 40 Driving Shaft against L.P.O. #223 which are wrong. We need two side key but supplier supplied us one side key.

The end user suggested that we keep the two side keys Driving shaft in stock, so please ask the supplier to take them back and replace them ASAP.if you have any doubt please check with end user Mr.XXXX.

Thank you.

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
:roll:..I m waiting for answer.....

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Dear xxx,

[STRIKE]Kindly,[/STRIKE] I would like to inform you that the above-mentioned item supplied by [STRIKE]Supplier[/STRIKE] XYZ trading on 09-Jan-2010 was missing some nails. As per [STRIKE](requirements)[/STRIKE] delivery notes (d.no # 969) there should be 100 pieces in one packet but there were only 90 pieces in those packets. Please inform the supplier to replace them as soon as possible.

Kindly look in to this matter.
Regards,

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Dear xxx,

The above-mentioned supplier (ABC Trading Company) sent 40 Driving Shafts against L.P.O. #223 which are wrong. We need two side keys but the supplier only sent us one side key.

The end user suggested that we keep the two side keys Driving shaft in stock, so please ask the supplier to take them back and replace them ASAP. If you have any doubt please check with end user Mr.XXXX.

Thank you.

Please start a new thread for any further submissions of this kind. I will be away for a while and you need new people to read them and possibly reply.

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.