Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Sir,

I would like to draw your kind attention to that I am working with Rich House since last 7 years as a technician. I believe that I have discharged my duties to the best of my knowledge and abilities and many occasions I have got general appreciation on my work from the management. As you know my salary has not revised since last 3 years. Due to the recent hike in the living cost in Kingdom and as well as in India, it very struggle for me manage my family budget with my current salary structure.

Based on the above situation I am hereby kindly request you to increase my salary with immediate effect a minimum of 30% from the current salary.

I hope your kind understanding and due consideration on my above request.

Yours Sincerely

Tomy J

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Sir,

I would like to draw your [STRIKE]kind[/STRIKE] attention to the fact that I have been working with Rich House for the last seven years as a technician.

I believe that I have discharged my duties to the best of my knowledge and abilities and on many occasions I have received general appreciation of my work from the management.

As you know, my salary has not been revised for the last three years. Due to the recent increase in the cost of living in the Kingdom and as well as in India, it is proving to be a great struggle for me to manage my family budget with my current salary structure.

Based on the above situation I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] hereby kindly request you to increase my salary with immediate effect by a minimum of 30% from its current level.

I hope for your kind understanding and due consideration of my [STRIKE]above[/STRIKE] request.

Yours Sincerely,

Tomy J

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.