Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Hi all,

I am looking for a certificate english for all postgraduates (masters) all over the world. What do you recommend? Michigan ecpe? else?

Thank you.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
For what purpose do you need this certificate?

Last edited:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
For a postgraduate degree in schools of electrical engineering.
I suggest that the first thing to find out is what certificates are accepted by the schools you are looking at. There is no point in our recommending one if it is not accepted by the school of your choice.

If your chosen school(s) accept a number of cerificates, then some of us may be able to comment on the pros and cons of these.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
I suggest that the first thing to find out is what certificates are accepted by the schools you are looking at. There is no point in our recommending one if it is not accepted by the school of your choice.

If your chosen school(s) accept a number of cerificates, then some of us may be able to comment on the pros and cons of these.

Ok. You are right. But this period also I am looking for a postgraduate degree all over the world to continue my studies.

So my question is: which is the most acceptable certificate in most universities?

Thank you.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Universities are free to set their own preferences in many countries, so it's always best to check with the places you want to study at and the results required. IELTS and TOEFL are probably the most widely accepted exams for university entrance, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.