Student or Learner
Native Language
Brazilian Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hello folks,

I'd like to you correct my English, please. I'm writing a resume about a norm, and I'll thankfull with corrections and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

<begin>
This norm have been prepared to provide a Information Security Management System (ISMS) model. It explain how to make out, implement and operate, critic monitoring and analysis, and how to keey and improve it. This norm has a model knewledge as "Plan-Do-Check-Act" (PDCA) that is applied to make all ISMS process. It's projected to enable the align or integration between the ISMS company and system management requirements.
<end>

luschen

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm not sure what a "norm" is, but I can try to correct any obvious mistakes.

Hello folks,

I'd like to you correct my English, please. I'm writing a resume about a norm, and I'll thankfull with corrections and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

<begin>
This norm [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE][has] been prepared to provide a Information Security Management System (ISMS) model. It explain how to make out[not sure what make out means, do you mean create?], implement and operate, critic[al] monitoring and analysis, and how to keey [don't know what keey means] and improve it. This norm has a model knewledge as "Plan-Do-Check-Act" (PDCA) that is applied to make all ISMS process. [this sentence is confusing] It's projected to enable the align[ment] or integration between the ISMS company and system management requirements.
<end>

Status
Not open for further replies.