• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

please revise my resume

i need some advice n revise my resume because i know this is not good writing.
    thanks a lot b4..

CHALLENGING ACTIVITY

I once had a challenging experience when I became a volunteer at the scene on Merapi volcano eruption in the area Prambanan, Klaten, Central Java, at the moment we are from students UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta, was moved to help the victims of the eruption of Mount Merapi are living in refugee camps. In then my job is to help the volunteers as a big team on duty, started from the concerns of our families affected. I have the view that in terms of logistical support and health may already exist that deal. Then, I choose to help child victims who are forced to live in refugee camps, not in school for a while, and also the psychological condition of children who may be traumatized or bored while staying in refugee camps because of lack of entertainment for them that. Therefore I am with my friends from college students UPN "Veteran" another attempt to raise funds to purchase various equipment to provide temporary teaching to children, such as picture books, crayons, blackboards, stationery, snacks, etc. I was teach English, in accordance with my background and my friends who studied in International Relation. Besides that, I also participated actively teach lessons drawing, coloring, and some games that entertain with a variety of attractive gifts for them.
    Teaching children who are not as easily mistaken, because the first time me and my friends go area of ​​refugee children still seems reluctant to participate may be because they regard as strangers. But, I tried to persuade the children that looks bored having to stay longer in evacuation with limited facilities to be able to participate actively in these activities. I provide some entertainment that can make them that happy return by giving little gifts and snacks for the children so that they are more interested to participate. Many of those who do not understand, do not pay attention to even the busy chatting with them, because on average they were children below the 5th grade until, not infrequently they are too small to cry there is also a fight for fight over something or argue anything. But , this is where the interesting challenge to be able to give happiness to children who averaged trauma caused that disaster. They can not be forced but must be nurtured with good approach and full of patience. Therefore, appears the only ideas that can make them happy is a way of playing and learning. Me and my friends have to turn the brain to be able to entertain them with the limited facilities and also a place. I finally chose to play and learn them in a somewhat loose that chance because there's only Mosque Merapi volcano erupts during the events of the cold weather and rain. I and friends make fun games appropriate for all of them a child up to grade 1-5, such as race yells English, quiz, games which pitted compactness and tactics, etc., with the full spirit of games are finally interested in children in refugee camps and the most moving is that they are always enthusiastic about my arrival and his opponent from UPN "Veteran" because they can provide exciting entertainment and not monotonous. In the camp is not only me and my friends UPN "Veteran" but also from students other than UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta, between our race and compete with each other creatively in order to win the hearts of children to want to participate with our agenda, fighting schedule and a place to teach. Actually , our goal as everything is just one to comfort and assist victims of disasters trim.
    Conclusion of a challenging activity that must all pass me, consider that I have been successful to make the children and some parents there entertained with our arrival. I was very happy because it can slightly ease the burden of grief that most of them lost their homes and possessions. I judge success can not be measured as long as we are always not satisfied with what we have to, it does not mean grateful. I think success is closely connected with gratitude, for we are grateful for what we have accomplished then I think it is the content success, although not as expected. If it fails and even then in my opinion is also a success because I have successfully failed. Human desire is always there are no limits, success is part of the dream of every human being that has no end. So in this case, success could be measured when the gratitude already have everything we have, trying to become better, become part of someone else, can share happiness with others, and most importantly a sense of gratitude to God when successful make happy both parents and family.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Re: please revise my resume

Quote Originally Posted by eLyutata View Post
    i need some advice n revise my resume because i know this is not good writing.
    thanks a lot b4..
    This is not a resume. Perhaps you should google for some examples and formats of resumes.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

Re: please revise my resume

ok thanks..
    i just need revise..