Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hi, can you pls check my letter. This one is example of Informal letter to a friend who is oppenning a restaurant:

Dear Sara,

Thank you so much for your letter. It was so nice to hear from you.

So, you finally decided to open a reastaurant. Good for you. I have to admit that I'm little bit surpprised. You've been talking about doing it for so long, that I thought it will never gonna happen.

If you want to serve food from different countries then you definitely need to come to Poland. You asked me when will be the best time for such visit. In my oppinion June or July will be perfect. Not only you will have a beautiful weather but also fresh vegetables and fruits.

If you really want to learn something about Polish cooking I can ask my grandmother to teach you how to make a few of our national disches. That sholud not be a problem.

Moreover, I would love to take you to a local family-run restaurant where you will try the best fishes in your life. The name of the place is "Under the sea". Nice, isn't it?

Regarding your invitation, well, I will not be able to celebrate the opening of the restaurante with you, because I will be working during the whole summer break.

Once again, thanks very much for your letter.
Give my love to Alex.
Andrew

tong-pu

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Thanks a lot Gillnetter. I know that I need to focus more on my spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.