Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
Per Peter, we noticed you agreed pay the round trip air freight to ship 100 pcs of D10 new front panel to the customer for replacement. It is required arrive in next Monday in USA. Please advise the cargo ready date and send us packing list today. 100 pcs incorrect panel will be returned to you soon.

varmaswathy81

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
We noticed that you have agreed to pay the round trip air freight to ship 100 pcs of D 10 new front panels. It should be shipped to the customer for replacement. It should reach USA by next Monday. Please let us know when the cargo will be ready and also send the packing list to us. We will return the 100 pcs of incorrect panels to you soon.

I am not a teacher, hope this is ok.

Last edited:

Route21

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Thailand
Hi Zoe

"Peter has confirmed that you have agreed to pay the round trip air freight for the replacement of 100 pcs of D10 new front panels. The replacements must arrive in USA by next Monday.

Please advise the new proposed "cargo ready for shipment" date and send us packing list today.

The 100 pcs of incorrect panels will be returned to you as soon as possible."

Hope this helps
R21

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
We noticed that you have agreed to pay the round trip air freight to ship 100 pcs of D 10 new front panels. It should be shipped to the customer for replacement. It should reach USA by next Monday. [STRIKE]Please tell the cargo to be ready by the date [/STRIKE]("Please advise the cargo ready date" is correct in the original post. It means to tell us when the cargo will be ready) and also send the packing list to us. We will return the 100 pcs of incorrect panels to you soon.

I am not a teacher, hope this is ok.

See note above.

Status
Not open for further replies.