• Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

question

Is this correct ?
    ------------------------
    Hi All ,

Sometime it is happen that we post our queries in to the forum. and by means of other member feedback or own effort we would resolved the issue . but the original question would still there without any update which saying the "This issue is resolved now." . I suspect we must have one button (same like accept answer) which will mark question posted my member as "This post is resolved now" and also It must have a remark section that what step did member followed to close the issue.
    Hi All ,

Sometime it is happen that we post our queries in to the forum. and by means of other member feedback or own effort we would resolved the issue . but the original question would still there without any update which saying the "This issue is resolved now." . I suspect we must have one button (same like accept answer) which will mark question posted my member as "This post is resolved now" and also It must have a remark section that what step did member followed to close the issue.
    Hi All ,

Last edited by rahuldhoble; 19-Apr-2011 at 07:00.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: question

We don't have such a button- language questions are often not so clear-cut and people may have different opinions or things to add.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Marathi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

This is not a suggestion for UsingEnglish site , This is the sugesstion which I sent to my companies website group .
    I just want to check the grammer of this para.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Quote Originally Posted by rahuldhoble View Post
    Is this correct ?
    ------------------------
    Hi All ,

Hi All ,

Hi All ,

***** NOT A TEACHER *****

(1) Very soon, one of the great teachers will check your paragraph for

grammar.

(2) May I just start the discussion by pointing out a few things?

(a) Sometimes it happens that ....

(b) It might also be helpful to say: "This issue has been resolved."

(At first, I thought that your website was also a language helpline

such as usingenglish.com. But I am now guessing that it is a commercial

organization, and your website is for customers who have complaints.)

It's great that you want to update your customers and to reassure them

that your company takes a genuine interest in their problems. That is

surely the road to financial success. Good luck!!!