• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

IELST essay,pls check it

i'm preparing for IELTS exam by myself , could you help me check this letter and tell me about my mistakes please.Thanks a lot.

You see and advertisement for a course designed to help improve your memory. Write a letter to the organizers of the course.

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is......I'm a student.I'm.....years old. I have recently saw an your advertisement for a course to help improve memory.These days i feel i have some problem with my memory and i want to say with you about my problem and ask you about your course.
    I think i had good memory when i was younger . i could memory many things quickly and for a long time . But nowaday i even forget the most important thing what i think i can't forget.It's so difficult for me to learn at university and do other things.i tried to think up strategies,like visualising something associated with with particular word but the result was not better.
    I think you will help me solve those problem.I'm interested in your course.Could you give me more information about your course? I wonder how will it effect for me? Tell me about your methods ,about timetable and how does it cost?
    i'm a student so i have to go to university every day except weekend.I hope i can arrange with you about time.
    Thanks you for your attention.
    I'm looking forward to your reply.
    Yours sincerely

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: IELST essay,pls check it

Quote Originally Posted by learnel View Post
    i'm preparing for IELTS exam by myself , could you help me check this letter and tell me about my mistakes please.Thanks a lot.

You see and advertisement for a course designed to help improve your memory. Write a letter to the organizers of the course.

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is......I'm a student.I'm.....years old. I have recently saw an your advertisement for a course to help improve memory.These days i feel i have some problem with my memory and i want to say with you about my problem and ask you about your course.
    I think i had good memory when i was younger . i could memory many things quickly and for a long time . But nowaday i even forget the most important thing what i think i can't forget.It's so difficult for me to learn at university and do other things.i tried to think up strategies,like visualising something associated with with particular word but the result was not better.
    I think you will help me solve those problem.I'm interested in your course.Could you give me more information about your course? I wonder how will it effect for me? Tell me about your methods ,about timetable and how does it cost?
    i'm a student so i have to go to university every day except weekend.I hope i can arrange with you about time.
    Yours sincerely
    Really, you must capitalize 'I', and space your punctuation properly. Until you can do that, you're nowhere near ready to tackle IELTS.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Raymott View Post
    Really, you must capitalize 'I', and space your punctuation properly. Until you can do that, you're nowhere near ready to tackle IELTS.
    Thanks you. I know I 'm not good at englih now. But I'll try my best.

I'm preparing for IELTS exam by myself, could you help me check this letter and tell me about my mistakes, please.Thanks a lot.

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is......I'm a student.I'm.....years old. I have recently saw an your advertisement for a course to help improve memory. These days I feel I have some problem with my memory and I want to say with you about my problem and ask you about your course.
    I think I had good memory when I was younger. I could memory many things quickly and for a long time. But nowaday I even forget the most important thing what I think I can't forget.It's so difficult for me to learn at university and do other things. I tried to think up strategies, like visualising something associated with with particular word but the result was not better.
    I think you will help me solve those problem. I'm interested in your course. Could you give me more information about your course?. I wonder how will it effect for me? Tell me about your methods ,about timetable and how does it cost?
    I'm a student so I have to go to university every day except weekend. I hope I can arrange with you about time.
    Yours sincerely.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Quote Originally Posted by learnel View Post
    Thanks you. I know I 'm not good at englih now. But I'll try my best.

I'm preparing for IELTS exam by myself, could you help me check this letter and tell me about my mistakes, please.Thanks a lot.

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is......I'm a student.I'm.....years old. I have recently saw an your advertisement recently for a course to help improve memory. These days I feel I have some problem with my memory and I want to say tell with you about my problem and ask you about your course.
    I think I had a good memory when I was younger. I could memory many things quickly and for a long time. But nowadays I even forget the most important things what that I think I can't couldn't forget.It's so difficult for me to learn at university and do other things. I tried to think up strategies, like visualising something associated with with a particular word but the result was no better.
    I think you will can help me solve those problems. I'm interested in your course. Could you give me more information about your course?. I wonder how will it effect for me? Tell me about your methods ,about timetable and how much does it costs.
    I'm a student so I have to go to university every day except on weekends. I hope I can arrange a suitable time with you.
    Yours sincerely.
    Blue - suggestions
    Red - wrong punctuation, for you to fix.
    R.