• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Puerto Rico
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Post Memories

This article has been very beautiful but at the same time a little nostalgic.
    It's pretty amazing how she inspires and defines the rich fragrance of lilacs smell which reminds her mother. It’s very touching the way she relates her nice story of her childhood with her family. I liked the phrase “A home is not defined by mortar and bricks, draperies or furniture”It was very obvious that she felt much loved by his family.
    Something that impressed to me was when she makes mention that since her mother died the lilac tree behind his house has ceased to produce its blossoms. This is something that makes me think.
    Rebbetzin Feige Twerski awakens a certain melancholy in the lyrics makes me think about my grandmother. My grandmother was very special to me in all aspects. I remember that she felt a great love for flowers especially roses. Her whole yard was decorated with white roses and yellow. Then the whole house smelled of rose as she also now that I have in my hands a rose, the smell reminds me of my grandmother.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Memories

Quote Originally Posted by lynetteco View Post
    It's pretty amazing how she inspires and defines the rich fragrance of lilacs smell which reminds her mother. It’s very touching the way she relates her nice story of her childhood with her family. I liked the phrase “A home is not defined by mortar and bricks, draperies or furniture”It was very obvious that she felt much loved by his family.
    Something that impressed to me was when she makes mention that since her mother died the lilac tree behind his house has ceased to produce its blossoms. This is something that makes me think.
    Rebbetzin Feige Twerski awakens a certain melancholy in the lyrics makes me think about my grandmother. My grandmother was very special to me in all aspects. I remember that she felt a great love for flowers especially roses. Her whole yard was decorated with white roses and yellow. Then the whole house smelled of rose as she also now that I have in my hands a rose, the smell reminds me of my grandmother.
    What is your question?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Memories

(Font size enlarged to make it easier for some of us to read.)

Rover