1. Shall I say the two control handles of the bike as steering handles?
2. Shall I say the wheels of the bike or the tyres of the bike?
3. What shall I call the metal bar at the back wheel that we step it down to stablise the bike while parking.
4. What shall I call the two little wheels fixing by the back wheels to balance the bike for the kids?
These terms will vary between regions but this is what I've always called them.
1) handlebar (with a hand grip at each end)
2) bike wheels
3) kick stand
4) training wheels, stabilizer wheels
not a teacher
Student or Learner