1. What do we call theV-gap between two fingers?
2. What do we call the hair on the fingers?
3. What do we call the rough skin on the middle finger due to the hard grip on the pencil?
4. What do we call the rough skin on the palm under five fingers due to carrying heavy luggages?
5. Shall we call the bones under the five fingers on the back of the hand as knuckle?
What do we call
6. the two bones on the four fingers (the two bones divide the finger into three segments)
7. the one bone on the thumb (the bone divides the thumb into 2 segments) ?
8. the lines on the palm (the palm readers predict a lot of their customers' future based on flow and growth of those lines)
9. Is flow and growth of those lines from the above #8 correct in grammer?
10. We call the top segment of a finger as finger cushion. The what do we call the middle and bottom segments of a finger?