Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Can you guess what energy can take place from polarity? This can be physical or psychological or mental, such as energy between hot and cold or high and low. I even thought about communism and capitalism. When capitalism is introduced to a previously communist country, they may not have to forget the communist value that can offset the bad aspects of capitalism. Do you happen to know how energy takes place from polarity?

ex) It is a fundamental mistake to imagine that when we see the non-value in a value or the untruth in a truth, the value
or the truth ceases to exist. It has only become relative.Everything human is relative, because everything rests on an inner polarity; for everything is a phenomenon of energy. Energy necessarily depends on a pre-existing polarity, without
which there could be no energy. There must always be high and low, hot and cold, etc., so that the equilibrating process ― which is energy ― can take place. Therefore the tendency to deny all previous values in favor of their opposites is just as much of an exaggeration as the earlier onesidedness. And in so far as it is a question of rejecting universally accepted and indubitable values, the result is a fatal loss.

Last edited:

freezeframe

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Is there a question here?

freezeframe

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Do you happen to know how energy takes place from polarity?

I'm not a physicist or any kind of scientist so I don't. But you can always google this: Electrical polarity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For there to be a circuit, there has to be both a negative and a positive pole. The energy exists in between them. But the author is speaking metaphorically. All human values exist in a kind of circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.