Student or Learner
1. I would like to know about this sentence.
2. I would like to know what this sentence means.
3. I am curious about this sentence.
4. I am curious to know what this sentence mean.
5. I wonder what this sentence means.
Here are my questions.
Firstly, Is there any difference among these sentences?
Secondly, Do these sentences below have all same meaning?
Thirdly, All of them are used to show someone's desire for knowing about something?
Thank you for taking your time.
Last edited by Tramper; 25-Apr-2011 at 02:15.
Last edited by 5jj; 25-Apr-2011 at 11:54. Reason: ps added
Thank you for the explanations !
It's really helpful for me to get it straight.