Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please help me to improve my english language.

Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday.

Write a letter to your friends. In your letter
thank them for the photos and for the holiday
explain why you didn't write earlier
invite them to come and stay with you

Dear Sam,

I am writing to thank you for the photos and the time you spent with me for the holiday.

I was really excited when we have visited the places in the New York, United States.

I am extremely sorry for that i could not write the letter to you after i reached my native. There were so many pending tasks at my work, which needs my immediate attention. It has been taken couple of weeks to regularize the work.

I would like to invite you to visit my country India and I would be deliriously happy if you would stay with me. You can plan your holiday in the month of April or May which is the convenient time for visiting the tourist places in India. Please let me know your plan in advance, so that i can make the necessary arrangements for you.

Look forward to your response.

Yours truly,
Nick

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
This appears to be a homework assignment. As it says at the top of the page, "Please don't ask us to do or correct your homework; this is a place to discuss language."

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Ask again if you still have problems when your teacher has corrected it.

Rover

mgn_v

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello Rover,

As i said in my earlier post, I do not have teacher to correct my letter/essay. Next week, I am appearing for IELTS exam. I am practicing myself. If someone correct my mistakes which would be really helpful for me to learn and correct the mistakes and obtain a decent band.

Thanks,
Mgn

Status
Not open for further replies.