Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Slovak
Home Country
Slovak Republic
Current Location
Slovak Republic
Hey, could you be so kind and check my motivation letter? This is what I got so far, I would have to send it to the University during this week.
Help is really appreciated, as well as constructive criticism. Nothing in this letter is a "must-be", so feel free to change anything!
CHEERS!

Dear Sir or Madam,
I recently found out about the possibility of studying in Denmark. Slovakia - the country where I was born and raised - became a member of EMU 2 years ago. Whereas we are post-Communist country still trying to evolve into modern country with stable economy with high standard of living. Thus the country needs new ideas and young professionals.
I have been studying english since I was seven years old and I have always enjoyed meeting new people and getting to know different cultures. I have had a desire to study business and marketing since I was 10 years old! I have an ambition to be successful and work for a big concern, as well I would enjoy starting up my own business. I realize that an appropriate educations is needed for both of my dreams and I believe that Your University would give me much academic preparation and practical experience. I am highly motivated, because in marketing and sales, there are almost no boundaries, „the sky is the limit". I will work hard to achieve my goals and aspirations. Obtaining a degree from a UCN would be an honour and if given a chance, I will do my best to succeed.
I do not expect this to be easy, on the contrary, I think it will be really challenging. Nevertheless I am prepared and excited about things waiting for me in the future. I am open-minded, creative, social, with a sense of business and I think the Marketing Management AP Degree programme will perfectly suit my personality. That is why I will do my best to handle all the pressure and demands which are part of completing the academic program.

/What do you thing. Any opinion is highly appreciated!
Thanks!
mishec

freezeframe

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Have you researched how to write academic motivation letters? There are many resources on line. Also, does your school and/or library have resources on this?

The tone of your letter and many things you say in it are very inappropriate.

mishec

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Slovak
Home Country
Slovak Republic
Current Location
Slovak Republic
Yes, I actually did a little bit, I even started with my friends ML. Im gonna check it once again and work on it.
But if you could do list of necessary changes, that would be awesome!
MP

Status
Not open for further replies.