Student or Learner
1. What do we call the machine used in an office for cutting the confidential document into a long strips?
2. What do we call those long strips cutting by that machine ?
3. What do we call the the big cutting tool setting on a work top to cut papers into rectangle or square shape by sliding the big cutter across the paper?
3. In the U.S. I think we usually refer to those as "paper cutters".
2. A similar term is confetti, but confetti is shredded paper to be thrown during celebrations.
**** Not a teacher ****