Bhai.1. What are differences of seat and chair? A chair is a kind of seat. A seat can be anything you sit on.
2. What do we call the chair particular for the boss in an office with wheels and long seatback up to the head? I suppose you mean with castors, it could be an executive chair, perhaps.
3. Heater is the one generated the hot air to keep the warm. A heater is a thing which generates hot air to keep us warm. Is this what you want to say?
What do we call the machine boiling the water to supply hot water to the water spigot? A boiler.
4. We call the fan fixing in the bathroom to keep the air ventilating in the bathroom as exhaust fan.
What do we call the machine fixing above the stove to absorb the smoke generating from cooking? I call it a cooker hood.
5. What do we call the light fixing on the ceiling which looks like a long rod. A strip or tube light.
6. I know what is sitting room , dining room, bedroom.
What do we call the room for doing computor, studies, working and writing? Office or study.
7. Regarding point 3:
Heater is the one generated the hot air to keep the warm.
Is generated the proper word in the sentence?
Student or Learner