Student or Learner
1. Ho doesn't like apples nor grapes.
2. Ho doesn't like apples or grapes.
3. Ho likes neither apples nor grapes.
4. Are the above sentences correct in structure and all in the same meaning?
5. Shall I use apple and grape in the form of plural or single?
6. May wants to go to either China or Japan for holiday.
7. May wants to go to China or Japan for holiday.
8. Shall I use holiday in the form of plural or single?
9. I am always confused in what situation I should put the form of the noun in single or plural even I know how to spell the plural form of that noun.
bhaisahab, I have a similar question.
What about this?:
I am neither a teacher nor a native speaker.
Should I really say,
I am neither a teacher nor am I a native speaker.
I am neither a teacher or a native speaker.
Right now I'm confused as well.