Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
He is very rich, he has a very lavish and healthy lifestyle. His only philosophy has been to enjoy life to fullest because life is too short. Eat everything, drink anything that defines his life. His work out has been only at pubs and sometimes even at disc. But one fine day he wakes up not only to find himself on the hospital bed, but also realises that all his wealth has been drained for the welfare of the hospital. Life is really short, isn’t it?

I am really concern about my health, but I don’t have time. I have set goals for me and time is running against me. I have to run faster and beat every challenge, dressed as hurdle that comes in front of me. You see life is very stressful, I have suffered first heart attack at 25, but i m fully focused and committed to accumulate wealth

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
He is very rich, he has a very lavish and healthy lifestyle. His only philosophy has been to enjoy life to fullest because life is too short. Eat everything, drink anything that defines his life. His work out has been only at pubs and sometimes even at disc. But one fine day he wakes up not only to find himself on the hospital bed, but also realises that all his wealth has been drained for the welfare of the hospital. Life is really short, isn’t it?
Grammatically it's fine. It's not very well written though.

konungursvia

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada

I think you mean disco rather than disc.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I am really concerned about my health, but I don’t have time. (What don't you have time for?)
I have set goals for myself and time is running against me. I have to run faster and beat every challenge, dressed as hurdle that comes in front of me. (That bit doesn't make sense.)
You see, life is very stressful. I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] suffered my first heart attack at 25, but I'm fully focused and committed to accumulating wealth.

Rover

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Grammatically it's fine. It's not very well written though.

Hello sir,

Basically I have to promote Health is wealth, So was just writing whatever came to my mind. Can you hwelp me improve it and please also let me kow about the second para

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Can you help me improve it and please also let me know about the second paragraph.

I did that in message #4.

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.