Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello,

Would you please make correction of the passage below?

Topic for writing:

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

"Actions speak louder than words"
use specific reasons and examples to support your response:

"Paragraph I"

I agree with this saying. As this behavior is simply seen in each large or small society, from a small family to the governmental organizations. We can often find out our relatives, especially our parents do not as they say. It is the same as a slogan that they use it but they will not do as they promise. For instance, the parents give a promise to their kids that they will buy for them a special toy or toys; however, they will easily forget what they have said to their children before.

It will continue......

luschen

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, please see my suggestions below. The introductory paragraph should really just introduce the argument and any options and then end with a thesis statement stating the specific point you will try to make.

Hello,

Would you please make correction of the passage below?

Topic for writing:

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

"Actions speak louder than words"
use specific reasons and examples to support your response:

"Paragraph I"

I agree with this saying.{Include the saying in your essay - the essay should stand alone} As this behavior{what behavior?} is simply seen in each large or small society, from a small family to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] governmental organizations. We [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] often find {discover might be a better word here} [STRIKE]out[/STRIKE] our relatives, especially our parents {comma here} do not as they say. It is the same as a slogan that they use [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] but they will not do as they promise. For instance, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] parents [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE][make] a promise to their kids that they will buy for them a special toy or toys; however, they will easily forget what they have said to their children before.

It will continue......

Ever Student

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi, please see my suggestions below. The introductory paragraph should really just introduce the argument and any options and then end with a thesis statement stating the specific point you will try to make.
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.