Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please help me to write an email. I want to write this email to my manager and I don’t have any idea to that kind of email.
I am working in ABC Company as an accountant. Mostly at the time of dialing front of the customer, Customer wants my visiting card. Therefore I request to my manager please approved visiting card.

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Waiting.....

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Just write down what you would say to your boss if you were asking him or her in person.

Once you have written that, someone will take a look.

(Isn't there simply a form you fill out to order your business cards at your workplace?)

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please check

"often deal with customers, customer ask me for my visiting card. which i have not been made. which often has embarrassed me in front of customers. please approve this with you as soon as possible."

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I often deal with customers, who ask me for my visiting card which has not been made and this has often embarrassed me in front of them. I am writing to request your approval for make visiting cards for me at your earliest convenience.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan

This site is run by people volunteering their free time out of interest. Please do not fill threads with such rude demands. If you want an instant service, there are paid sites that offer it. If you want volunteers to answer your questions, then have the courtesy to wait. If you do this again, I shall take action.

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I often deal with customers, who ask me for my visiting card which has not been made and this has often embarrassed me in front of them. I am writing to request your approval for make visiting cards for me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
This site is run by people volunteering their free time out of interest. Please do not fill threads with such rude demands. If you want an instant service, there are paid sites that offer it. If you want volunteers to answer your questions, then have the courtesy to wait. If you do this again, I shall take action.
You are a teacher. You have the right to scold. I am seeking forgiveness from the heart

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
No need- just be patient. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.