Correction Composition..........thanks

2. write an article to an online newpaper saying whether you are for or angainst leaving school after Form 5 to get a job.

When asked whether students should leave school after Form 5 to get a job, many of them claim that Hong Kong has become a knowledge-based society and that students should obtain higher academic qualifications. But I think differently. Getting a job after Form 5, we can still achieve career success.
    If students should leave school after Form 5 to get a job, it will absorb to job experience and be in pocket .And then ,.If you are transferred to civilian work ,it is too young.
    Maybe,some student's family is very poor,they should get a job,at this rate ,it will help and lighten their family's economic burden .
    Yet, if student can upgrade for secondary 6.it should enter a higher school . Because boss can invite some school record high people to work in Hong Kong .the boss also can choose the school record high to upgrade for work.But some specialties,it needed once to study and research faculty's graduates,for example,doctor. teacher and Attorney.
    If student can not upgrade for secondary 6.they will join some Training curriculum.it will know self one's strong suit and interest .So,I agree students should leave school after Form 5 to get a job.

Re: Correction Composition..........thanks

can you help me....