Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Australia
Please correct mistakes in my writing below.

As we discussed, please follow the instructions which Ravi sent to you in the past via email.

I want to get it done by today.
He will get it done by tomorrow.

Amal came to my home at 6.00pm yesterday, but he was supposed to come at 3.00 in the evening.

Information in the tracking sheet have updated as per your request.

What is the status of build?

There are two colour balls in the box, red colour and black colour. Do I need to take both out from the box?

I am planning to take my 14 days entitled annual leave from 31st of May. And my current contract will end on 17th of June, which is the day I am supposed to return to work from leave. It would be great If you can tell me whether you have a plan to extend my contract, it will help me to finalise the duration of my holiday.

I am a person who so kind and like to talk with everyone. When I was in school, my teachers used to call me as “radio” because I love talking to others. If I see someone with a bad or dull mood, I talk and understand their problem and then tell stories to them to make happy. So my friends never go out without me. If someone feels sad, he/she gives me a miss call to call him/she back.

But my work life is totally opposite to personal life. I don’t talk much at work, if I see someone I say “Hello and then how you are?” That’s all. So staff thinks I am not a social person.

But do you know why I don’t talk much at work? It is because sometimes I can not understand their accent in English. If I can not understand them I would smile at them or change the topic. So they think that I have been rude because I am not answering to their questions.

Don’t you think it is better to be anti-social rather than be a rude?

However, I start listening to AM radio and television programs. Hope this will enhance my listening power and very soon I can talk to my colleagues in the same way I talk to my friends.

SirGod

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
*Not a teacher

As we discussed, please follow the instructions which Ravi sent to you in the past via email.

I want to get it done by today.
He will get it done by tomorrow.

Amal came to my home yesterday at 6.00 pm, but he was supposed to come at 3 in the evening.

Information in the tracking sheet has been updated like you requested.

What is the status of the build?

There are two coloured balls in the box: a red one and a black one. Do I need to take both of them out of the box?

I am planning to take my 14 days entitled annual leave from 31st of May. And my current contract will end on 17th of June, which is the day I am supposed to return to work from leave. It would be great if you can tell me if you have a plan to extend my contract, it will help me finalise the duration of my holiday.

I am a kind person, and I like to talk to everyone. When I was in school, my teachers used to call me as “radio” because I loved talking to others. If I see someone with a bad or dull mood, I talk and understand their problem, and then I tell stories to them to make them happy. So, my friends never go out without me. If someone feels sad, he/she gives me a miss call to call him/her back.

But my work life is totally opposite to my personal life. I don’t talk much at work, if I see someone I say “"Hello!" and then, "How are you"?” That’s all. So the staff thinks I am not a social person.

But do you know why I don’t talk much at work? It is because sometimes I cannot understand their accent in English. If I couldn't understand them, I would smile at them or change the topic. So they think that I have been rude because I am not answering their questions.

Don’t you think it is better to be anti-social rather than be rude?

However, I start listening to AM radio and television programs. I hope this will enhance my listening comprehension and very soon I can talk to my colleagues in the same way I talk to my friends.

These are some changes I would do.

Last edited:

english_learn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Australia
Thanks for your corrections.

Please tel me which one is correct in the below Sentences?

"I am a kind person, and I like to talk to everyone"

I am a kind person, and like to talk to everyone"

SirGod

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
*Not a teacher

I'd say it like this:

I am a kind person, and I like to talk to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.