1. Quality assurance of higher education in Europe is currently being challenged in the following ways:
Challenged in aspects is not quite right. ) Several aspects of quality-assurance in higher education in Europe are currently being challenged on the following issues:
2. Since quality assurance agencies who comply with the European standards (ESG) are judged by two different bodies, a divergence in results (and criterion) is inevitable.
3. How to make more unified judgments with the compliance of ?, has become one of the questions. (challenges.
4. How to increase cooperation between different practitioners, and make the quality assurance processes more comparable, in order to better meet the common European standards? Seems fine.
5. With the establishment of standards that comply with ESG, higher quality of education is correspondingly expected.
Not bad. You don't see correspondingly often. )
Student or Learner