• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Switzerland
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

help me out in my writing

The below diagram explains how a real change request has been handled in TFS.

As you can see in the diagram, there is a main/parent work item created for this change.
    Look at No 1 in the diagram.

This work item has full details of the change request such as reason for the change, Impact analysis and so on. The work item is also linked with some existing work items, which are affected by the change request. Look at No 3 in the diagram.

In this scenario, some requirement and design documents will be updated/modified and therefore some new work items have been created to track them. (Look at No-2 in the diagram). So at any point in time changes made to relevant documents easily can be identified by looking at the history of these work items.

This structure is also very helpful in generating ATM report. If a query is triggered based on the parent work item, it will show all change related work items with descriptions as below.

The Australian government has introduced a tax on cigarette companies. Currently cigarette companies pay 70% tax o their sales. As a result, recently price of the cigarette has gone up. But still there are thousands of people addicted to smoking and spending a huge amount of money in it. The government is keep influencing public in consequences of smoking. However, most of them are not listening and keep smoking. Some are believe that human life time is already fixed by God and habits like smoking is not change the life time.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Switzerland
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: help me out in my writing

Many Thanks for your help