• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates

can you please correct this letter?

I want to recommend to re-hire one old employee- please see below.

Please find enclosed CV of Mrů who worked with us earlier in the capacity of Service Agent. Mrů.. joined us in the year of 2002 and worked till 2009. Initially, he was recruited as a Service Agent and due to his ability to handle all jobs; we internally promoted him as a Rental Agent. Throughout his employment, he has worked in our Accounts department also as a document controller and proved his efficiency to handle all jobs endorsed on him. However, due to some family issues, Mrů had to quit his job and went back to his home country. Now he has resolved his all issues in his family and willing to comeback and joins in our company again.

Considering his outstanding performance for the past years with us, I highly recommend re-hiring him to our company.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: can you please correct this letter?

Quote Originally Posted by francycham View Post
    I want to recommend to re-hire one old employee- please see below.

Please find enclosed [the] CV of Mrů who worked with us earlier in the capacity of Service Agent. Mrů.. joined us in the year of 2002 and worked till 2009. Initially, he was recruited as a Service Agent and due to his ability to handle all jobs;{no punctuation mark here} we internally promoted him as[to] a Rental Agent. {The next sentence is confusing - you said he started as a Service Agent and then they promoted him to a Rental Agent. But then you say he has always worked in the Accounts department as a document controller - what am I missing here?}Throughout his employment, he has worked in our Accounts department also as a document controller and proved[has proven] his efficiency to handle[in handling] all jobs endorsed[tasks given to] on him. However, due to some family issues, Mrů had to quit his job and went back[return] to his home[native] country. Now he has resolved his all issues in[regarding] his family and [is] willing {or "and wishes to ..."} to comeback{come back] and joins in our company again.

Considering his outstanding performance for[during] the past years with us, I highly recommend re-hiring him to[into] our company.

*** Not a teacher ***