[General] Are these sentences gramatically correct? Please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott833

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
1) There is a stab would in the back of the victim and the police is trying to find out what kind of weapon the victim was injured with/by.
2) What was he jealous of?
3) What was it that he was jealous of?
4) My teacher told me to write a sentence with the most word possible/ with as many word as possible.
5) Since i have done all the difficult task, i will be able to have a relaxing a week at work next week.
6) I usually don't lace up my shoes all the way to the last hole.
7) If student is late for class twice, it will be equivalent to missing one day of class.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Scott, I thought you had got out of the habit of using this unhelpful thread title.

Recently, your titles have mentioned what your questions have been about and your posts have been shorter.

Lists of unrelated sentences like these (except for 2 and 3) need to be split up into separate threads if you want quick replies.

Many people could correct one or two of these sentences but are deterred from doing so because they can't tackle them all, so you have to wait a long time for an answer.

Rover

scott833

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
OOps, sorry for repeating my bad habit. I apologize, i will keep in my what you have told me. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.