Results 1 to 5 of 5
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Sinhalese
      • Home Country:
      • Sri Lanka
      • Current Location:
      • Sri Lanka

    • Join Date: Apr 2011
    • Posts: 8
    #1

    I want to correct this letter (specially highlighted area) with an addings

    With reference to the expression of interest published by your company, I forward you herewith my curriculum vitae, with regard to the above post for your kind perusal.

    I was employed at Leader International (PVt) Ltd, from 2004 2006 & Leader Automobile (Pvt) Ltd, from 2008 - 2010 in the capacity of Accounts Executive and I am currently attached to The Standard Credit Lanka Ltd, since 2010 in the capacity of Administration Executive.


    I am following Advance Certificate in Business Management Course at NIBM and I am planning to follow Financial and Management Accounting Course at same place. My ambition is make up my career path from accounting side with stable company.

  1. new2grammar's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: May 2008
    • Posts: 880
    #2

    Re: I want to correct this letter (specially highlighted area) with an addings

    Quote Originally Posted by romain.swega View Post
    With reference to the expression of interest published by your company, I forward you herewith my curriculum vitae, with regard to the above post for your kind perusal.

    I was employed at Leader International (PVt) Ltd, from 2004 2006 & Leader Automobile (Pvt) Ltd, from 2008 - 2010 in the capacity of Accounts Executive and I am currently attached to The Standard Credit Lanka Ltd, since 2010 in the capacity of Administration Executive.


    I am following Advance Certificate in Business Management Course at NIBM and I am planning to follow Financial and Management Accounting Course at same place. My ambition is make up my career path from accounting side with stable company.
    NOT A TEACHER

    I am pursuing Advance Certificate in Business Management Course from NIBM, and I am also planning to do Financial and Management Accounting Course from the same institute. My career goal to be a successful accountant in a reputed company.

    I suggest you want to same something like this.

    Hope it helps

  2. riquecohen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil

    • Join Date: Aug 2010
    • Posts: 6,002
    #3

    Re: I want to correct this letter (specially highlighted area) with an addings

    Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    NOT A TEACHER

    I am pursuing Advance Certificate in Business Management Course from NIBM, and I am also planning to do Financial and Management Accounting Course from the same institute. My career goal to be a successful accountant in a reputed company.

    I suggest you want to same something like this.

    Hope it helps
    new2grammar-
    Check a dictionary for the difference between reputed and reputable.

  3. new2grammar's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: May 2008
    • Posts: 880
    #4

    Re: I want to correct this letter (specially highlighted area) with an addings

    Quote Originally Posted by riquecohen View Post
    new2grammar-
    Check a dictionary for the difference between reputed and reputable.
    It should be reputable firms

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Hong Kong
      • Current Location:
      • Hong Kong

    • Join Date: Jun 2008
    • Posts: 2,330
    #5

    Re: I want to correct this letter (specially highlighted area) with an addings

    Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    NOT A TEACHER

    I am pursuing Advance Certificate in Business Management Course from NIBM, and I am also planning to do Financial and Management Accounting Course from the same institute. My career goal to be a successful accountant in a reputed company.

    I suggest you want to same something like this.

    Hope it helps
    I think it should be 'Advanced'.
    Last edited by Tan Elaine; 27-May-2011 at 17:30. Reason: typo

Similar Threads

  1. especially and specially
    By rosa87 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29-May-2010, 22:58
  2. meaning of the highlighted part
    By KLPNO in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-Dec-2008, 14:57
  3. explain these lines and the highlighted
    By nawab in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-Feb-2008, 13:15
  4. Meaning of highlighted sentences
    By user_gary in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-Jan-2007, 01:37

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •