[General] Could you please correct a short paragraph for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubezero3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
As for how to solve this problem, the paper confirms the contribution of urbanization, but emphasizes that the government should adjust the orientation of urbanization in order to attach more importance to rural urbanization rather than population urbanization. In addition, the government also should try its best to raise the income of farmers. Only if we achieve this, we can shrink the urban-rural income gap on the condition of income growth of all people.

I have proofread it a few times and it still looks strange.

I know this is really too big a favour for me to ask.:oops: It's just that I have to finish it tonight but my brain seems to be out of sort at the momet. Everytime I spotted something and wanted to corrected it, it all of sudden seemed to be correct again.

Many thanks

Richard

Last edited:

Mannysteps

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Portugal
Current Location
Portugal
I'm not a teacher, and out of wider context it is a bit dificult to correct it. Maybe this would be an option:

"The paper confirms the contribution of urbanization to solve this problem, but emphasizes that the government should adjust its orientation and attach more importance to the urbanization of rural areas rather than to the urbanization of already highly populated areas. In addition, the government should also do its best to raise the income of farmers. Only by doing so can we reduce the gap between urban and rural income and ensure an income growth for all people alike."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.