Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hello!
I'm the new on this forum and I don't know where should I put this topic. I have a such problem. I'm looking for a book, specifically Analysing Sentences by Noel Burton-Roberts. I need just a few pages from this book but, unfortunately, it is unavailable in the libraries in my town and in the vicinity of it. I ask users who possess this book to scan pages which I will give you, I would be extremely grateful to you.
Thank you in advance.
Greetings!

maven87

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Yeah, I know that site, but there is no book I look for. In general, there are some books about the similar title. The book I need is (Analysing-Sentences-Introduction-Learning-Language/dp/0582248760) at Amazon. I can't find this in the form of an ebook.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Yeah, I know that site, but there is no book I look for. In general, there are some books about the similar title. The book I need is (Analysing-Sentences-Introduction-Learning-Language/dp/0582248760) at Amazon. I can't find this in the form of an ebook.

Are you sure that the link you were given isn't to the correct book? I clicked on it and it took me to the download for "Analyzing Sentence by Noel Burton-Roberts". I searched Amazon and that is the only book listed by that author with "Analyzing Sentences" in the title.

maven87

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Are you sure that the link you were given isn't to the correct book?

Yes, I'm sure. I checked links on that page and there are only documents which contain the text "analysing sentences burton roberts" e.g. in form of references, but usually these documents have more or less 10-20 pages.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I am closing this thread. The book is under copyright and I am afraid we cannot allow such requests here.

Status
Not open for further replies.