Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
United States
Hello,

I have a Compare and Contrast essay, please check and wellcome all comands. Please see my attch.
Thanks

Ken

Attachments

• Subway vs. Quiznos Compare and Contrast Essay.doc
    22 KB · Views: 12

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I cannot open your attachment.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
It's easier if you post the writing directly- people often don't open attachments.

superway

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
United States
Hello,

Here is my open essay. Please check or correct and welcome your commands on this essay:

Compare and Contrast Essay

Subway and Quiznos are both sandwich shops but they sell it in some different ways than each other. Subway and Quiznos are not usually working together in one store because they are each other’s rival. Subway lets you choose whatever you want inside your sandwich like lettuce or tomatoes with the meat inside. Quiznos do not let you choose because they have different kinds of sandwiches but you get whatever is in the sandwich. Even if Quiznos and Subway both sell sandwiches in some different ways, these two sandwich shops have many similarities to make the sandwiches.
At Quiznos, there are a lot of different types of sandwiches. Quiznos also server mini sandwiches, foot longs, salads, and soup. They also sell fresh lemonade to the customers and soda in bottles, along with energy drinks. Quiznos have pickles and jalapenos on the side so the customer can put as many pickles or jalapenos they want. Quiznos was founded at Denver, Colorado in 1981.
Subway sandwiches let the customer choose what they would like inside their sandwich. They could get ham with lettuce, onion, olives, or anything they want. The workers can not tell you what to get unless the customer asks their opinion. They serve sandwiches, pizza, and salads at Subway. Subway has flat bread which is a thin layer of bread used to hold the sandwich items. Subway usually serves fountain drinks or drinks in a bottle or can. Subway was founded at Bridgeport, Connecticut on August 28, 1965.
Quiznos and Subway have a lot of things that are similar. They both serve breakfast items in the morning for people to eat before going to work or school. Subway and Quiznos make the sandwiches in front of the customer for them to ask questions or if the customer is curious about how they make the sandwiches. Both Subway and Quiznos have fresh sandwiches when customers order. A good sandwich usually needs a bag of chips, and that is what both restaurants have for an additional cost or for a combo. Their layout and setup bench to make the sandwiches are similar in order to serve costumers more convenient.
Even though there are many differences between Quiznos and Subway, there are a lot of related things. A foot long of one sandwich from either places usually cost $5 and it is really long and very delicious. If you eat at Subway but never at Quiznos, or vice versa, than you should go try the other places and see the differences in their sandwich. Subway and Quiznos are very good sandwiches; their sandwiches are very healthy, less fat, and delicious. If you are holding a hot sandwich with a good smell to it, what would you do to it now?

superway

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
United States
Thank you for your correction, Gil. I appreciate it.

CVN

Status
Not open for further replies.