Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
[FONT=&quot]Topic :
An English-speaking friend wants to spend a two-week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:[/FONT]​

• [FONT=&quot]offer to find somewhere to stay[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]give advice about what to do[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]give information about what clothes to bring[/FONT]
===================================================
Dear John,

I am writing this letter to response your letter that you ask me some advices and information about spending a two-week holiday in my region.

First of all, I suggest you only stay in a five star hotel in my region. I could find some cheap hotels for you with great facilities. I recommend you Crystal hotel, it is a very nice place.

In addition, I recommend you to schedule your trip to arrive here at morning. Consequently, you will be able to get your hotel room as fast as possible. Also, you should bring your money in US Dollar because you could exchange it to my local currency easily.

Finally, as you mentioned in your letter, you will come here on August 15. I have to say weather might be too hot on that time. I advise you only bring cold clothes in your baggage.

Please let me know about your decision.

All the best,​
Ben.​

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
[FONT=&quot]Topic :[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]An English-speaking friend wants to spend a two-week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:[/FONT]​

• [FONT=&quot]offer to find somewhere to stay[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]give advice about what to do[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]give information about what clothes to bring[/FONT]
===================================================

Dear John,​

I am writing this letter [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE]in response to your letter [STRIKE]that you ask me some advices [/STRIKE]asking for advice and information about spending a two-week holiday in my region.

First of all, I suggest you only stay in a five star hotel in my region. I [STRIKE]could find some cheap [/STRIKE]can recommend some inexpensive hotels for you with great facilities. I recommend [STRIKE]you [/STRIKE]the Crystal hotel, it is a very nice place.

In addition, I recommend that you to schedule your trip to arrive here [STRIKE]at [/STRIKE]in the morning. Consequently, you will be able to get your hotel room as fast as possible. Also, you should bring your money in US Dollars because you could exchange it to [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE]our local currency easily.

Finally, as you mentioned in your letter, you will come here on August 15. I have to say that the weather might be too hot [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE]at that time. I would advise that you only bring [STRIKE]cold[/STRIKE] light clothes in your baggage.

Please let me know about your decision.​

All the best,​

Ben.​

Some suggestions.

akm2446

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location