[Essay] First Essay - final grade depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vas43553

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hey, i need write today the essay about "the influence of media on human life" - My final grade depends of that . Essay type "Pros and Cons". I add that i never write essay before. Then, could someone can help me with this? :)

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Hey, i need write today the essay about "the influence of media on human life" - My final grade depends of that . Essay type "Pros and Cons". I add that i never write essay before. Then, could someone can help me with this? :)
Sorry, no.

If your grade depends on it, then it would be wrong for us to help you. The person grading your work is trying to assess what you can do.

vas43553

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Yea, probably she's want check me. But i never write this and this teacher really don't like me :(. I write this first time, and i really in trouble.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Yea, probably she's want check me. But i never write this and this teacher really don't like me :(. I write this first time, and i really in trouble.
Yes, it sounds like you're up the creek without a paddle. :)
But whose fault is it that you've never written an essay before, when you probably should have known that it was going to be part of your assessment?

Status
Not open for further replies.