Results 1 to 7 of 7
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Jun 2011
    • Posts: 5
    #1

    Can you tell me if this sentence is correct?

    I have to bring to you notice regarding that one of the power switch outlet it is gone bad. Know refax the power switch outlet.and working good. This for kind information.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Apr 2009
    • Posts: 12,312
    #2

    Re: Can you tell me if this sentence is correct?

    Is it a power switch or an outlet? What does "refax" mean?

  1. bhaisahab's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 25,630
    #3

    Re: Can you tell me if this sentence is correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by ms praveena View Post
    I have to bring to you notice regarding that one of the power switch outlet it is gone bad. Know refax the power switch outlet.and working good. This for kind information.
    "I have to bring to your notice that one of the power (switches/outlets?) malfunctioned, it has now been fixed and is working correctly." Is this what you are trying to say?

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Jun 2011
    • Posts: 5
    #4

    Re: Can you tell me if this sentence is correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoothingDave View Post
    Is it a power switch or an outlet? What does "refax" mean?

    power socket .it is replaced the new socket.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Jun 2011
    • Posts: 5
    #5

    Re: Can you tell me if this sentence is correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhaisahab View Post
    "I have to bring to your notice that one of the power (switches/outlets?) malfunctioned, it has now been fixed and is working correctly." Is this what you are trying to say?


    I am trying to " power socket was not working,it has been replaced with new socket by electrician.

  2. bhaisahab's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 25,630
    #6

    Re: Can you tell me if this sentence is correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by ms praveena View Post
    I am trying to " power socket was not working,it has been replaced with new socket by electrician.
    Try this:
    "I have to bring to your notice that one of the power sockets malfunctioned, it has now been replaced and is working correctly."

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Jun 2011
    • Posts: 5
    #7

    Re: Can you tell me if this sentence is correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhaisahab View Post
    Try this:
    "I have to bring to your notice that one of the power sockets malfunctioned, it has now been replaced and is working correctly."

    OK Thank you very much .

Similar Threads

  1. Can someone help me to correct this sentence. thanks
    By scott833 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-Jan-2010, 13:46
  2. Which sentence is correct and why
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-Sep-2008, 09:50
  3. is this sentence correct?
    By Zoe2008 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-Sep-2008, 18:31
  4. is this sentence correct?
    By Zoe2008 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-Sep-2008, 11:54
  5. is this sentence correct ?
    By Zoe2008 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-May-2008, 19:29

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •