Student or Learner
Thank you for providing this support to everyone. My name is Abdullah and I live in Kuwait. I have graduate last year majoring in Electronics Communications, I have an associates diploma degree in that major. Last year I had to work in a jod that is not relavent to my major because I needed to, but now, and I'm growing unsatisfied, I am looking for a place in Electronics and/or communications company.
Below I have posted my resume which I need you to kindly review :
Abdullah Saeed Al Khaldi
Hawalli, Al 'Āşimah, Kuwait.
Objective: Looking for a position at a leading company as an Associate Electronics/Electical Engineer
Or Electronic devices Technician.
Key Skills: Team Player - Enjoys sharing knowledge and encouraging development of others to
achieve specifiic team goals.
Quick learner – Dynamic personality, able to adapt with different circumstances striving to absorb
limitless amount of knowledge useful to develop myself farther more.
Organizational skills - Balancing work tasks at hand according to priority in a timely manner.
Education: cOLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGICAL STUDIES- P.A.A.E.T, Shuwaikh, Kuwait
Associate of Engineering, Electronics Communications, June 2010
Cumulative G.P.A. 3.45 / 4.0
Jaber Al Ahmad Al Sabah Highschool, Kuwait
General Secondery Education, June 2007
RelevantElectronic Workshop Draft - Analog Electronics - Telecommunication Electronics -
Courses: Analog and Digital Communications - Digital Logic Systems - Electromagnetic
Project Work: Project: A miniture demonstation of a town operating several functions
carried out by Electronic circuits. May 2010
Experience: Zain Telecommunications Company, KuwaitJuly 2010 - Present
Branch Manager & Salesman.
· Receive Customers' complains and enquiries on promotions and offers
· Troubleshooting service problems facing customers.
· Supervising employee performance and reporting with management.
Semester Intern, Al Yousifi (Panasonic) Workshops, Kuwait March 2010
· Receive electronic sets such as LCDs, Digital Cameras and Faxes for
inspection and troubleshooting employing the corresponding service manuals.
· Generating reports on the tasks carried out and completed jobs.
Skills: · Laboratory Equipment: Oscilliscopes, Function generators, Spectrum analysers, Multimeters.
· Workshop equipment: PCB Printing, solidering and desolidering. Identifying components.
· Computer Skills: Knowledgable in CCNA, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
Electronics Workbench and Simulation Software (NI MultiSim).
· Languages: Arabic (Mother tongue), English (Very good).
Honors: · Graded "Excellent" during Internship at Panasonic workshops.
· Interpersonal and Communication Skill certified Training from Zain Telecom.
Transportation: I have a valid, clean driving license and a vehicle.
Last edited by Psi-; 20-Jun-2011 at 18:33.
63 vviews and 0 replies ? come on folks ! need your help :(