• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Morocco
      • Current Location:
      • Morocco

please,look this paragraphand correct it

Hi every body,

Please could you look this paragraph and coreect:grammar,punctuation,sentence structure and verbs tenses.

It is about the most embarrassing moment it my life.

I have had a great many embarrassing moments in my life. Some of the most embarrassing have occurred while I was attendig school. One of these moments happened in secondary school during my seventh grade. I remember it as if it happend yesterday. I was 13 years old when I moved to city from countryside. I was starting my study in a new school ,with new people and no friends. I was quiet and shy person, because I'm from amazigh family and I did not speak arabic at all. One day my teacher asked about my family, and about my study in the countryside; while she was asking me, I was staring at her becaouse she speaking morocoo dailect and then I completly did not understand what she was talking about .The classroom was so quiet you could have even heard a pin drop.I just gazing at her.All the students were laughing until my teacher.I did not even know what to do, so I just froze.I honestly will nver forget that moment.I nver have realy been that embarrased in such a long time.I stil ask my self to this day what I was thinking.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: please,look this paragraphand correct it

Quote Originally Posted by amgoun View Post
    Hi everybody,

Please could you look this paragraph and correct the grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and verb tenses.

It is about the most embarrassing moment in my life.

I have had a great many embarrassing moments in my life. Some of the most embarrassing have occurred while I was attendig school. One of these moments happened in secondary school during my seventh grade. I remember it as if it happened yesterday.

I was 13 years old when I moved to the city from the countryside. I was starting my studies at a new school, with new people and no friends. I was a quiet and shy person, because I'm from an Amazigh family and I did not speak any Arabic at all.

One day my teacher asked about my family, and about my studies in the countryside. While she was asking talking to me, I was staring at her because she was speaking Morocoo dailect and then I completly did not understand what she was talking about anything she was saying.

The classroom was so quiet you could have even heard a pin drop. I just sat there, gazing at her. All the students were laughing until and so was my teacher. I did not even know what to do, so I just froze. I honestly will never forget that moment. I have not have realy been that embarrased in such a long time. I still ask myself to this day what I was thinking.
    Your piece is quite well-written. My annotations are marked above in red. One thing you definitely need to concentrate on is your punctuation. Please remember that you don't put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation. You always put one after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

Take a look at your usage of the word "even". You used it twice and it wasn't the appropriate word in either case. You may wish to review the definition.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Morocco
      • Current Location:
      • Morocco

Re: please,look this paragraphand correct it

thank you so much sir for this correction.