Results 1 to 3 of 3

    • Join Date: Sep 2005
    • Posts: 2


    First, this website is brilliant. My colleague and I stumbled across it yesterday and we were mesmerized.

    Here's my question: We stumbled across the definition for portmanteau word and it raised yet another question: is there a term to describe two words that have been combined by placing one word inside the other word, as in the case of absodarnlutely? Yes, it's slang, I know, but it just aroused our curiousity.

  1. #2

    Re: Absodarnlutely

    You mean like, infuckingcredible? It's an infix.

    • Join Date: Sep 2005
    • Posts: 2

    Re: Absodarnlutely

    Cool! Thanks for the info.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts