Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
New Zealand
This is my pupose to my research. But i feel this is not clear. can nayone help?

Home Detention Curfew Scheme leads to a direct effect of reduction of prison population. This increases reduction of prison population along to the reduction of cost in prison maintenance, security, operation and personnel. While reducing cost of prison, it could certainly save government money. However, adding intangible cost, police resources and unemployment benefit into the estimate of cost, while other cost remains stable, increase the total cost of home detentions. This result may lead to a reversal result of home detention, from producing a cheaper intervention to losing government funds over millions dollars.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
This is my pupose to my research. But i feel this is not clear. can nayone help?

The Home Detention Curfew Scheme leads to a direct [STRIKE]effect of[/STRIKE] reduction of the prison population. This [STRIKE]increases reduction of[/STRIKE] reduces the prison population along [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] with the reduction of cost in prison maintenance, security, operation and personnel. While reducing the cost of prison, it could certainly save government money. However, adding intangible cost, police resources and unemployment benefit into the estimate of cost, while other cost remains stable, increases [subject is 'adding'] the total cost of home detentions. This result may lead to a reversal result of home detention, from producing a cheaper intervention to losing government funds over millions dollars.
It's clear what you are saying. But you need a lot more practice with English before you will be fluent. You've made quite a few errors with articles and subject-verb agreement, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.